Electric Fuel Pump Should I Put A Electric Fuel Pump On My 1966 Lincoln Continetal?

Should I put a Electric Fuel Pump on my 1966 Lincoln Continetal? - electric fuel pump

something wrong with my bar fuel pump button on the camshaft. I pulled the fuel line from the carburetor and the fuel not logged in, this was the case come with the fuel pump, new and old. The flap does not move when I tried to start it, so I guess he also had a mechanic tell me it is the fuel pump push rod. Im sure a lot of work.

Most people tell me, an electric fuel pump of a fuel line that run directly on carbohydrates. When I was a little fuel into the carburetor, it starts immediately.

If I will put an electric fuel pump of the existence of solving the problem for a difficult task? And if I want to resolve this problem, you have proof?

0 comments:

Post a Comment