Laptop Sata Drives Adapters Radio Shack Recovering Data From A Toshiba 2.5" SATA HDD?

Recovering data from a Toshiba 2.5" SATA HDD? - laptop sata drives adapters radio shack

I have an Acer Aspire 5520, he died from a lack of CPU. He came with a Toshiba 2.5 "SATA HDD and try to recover important files. I know that is the best way for a laptop hard drive adapter kit to buy, but my question is, what to bring into harmony? You This http: / / www. buy.com / retail / sk product.asp? ... but says it makes a 2.5 "laptop IDE drive as an IDE 3.5 work." When I read that is not there what I get from the SATA disk. My office IDE, so I'm looking for an adapter to connect with my 2.5 "SATA to IDE cable on my desk and works as a secondary storage device, then copy files on a flash drive. I am a little confused when I expect it do not want to spend money and the wrong adapter. Is there someone with experience who can point me in the right direction? Thank you in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment